Please do not attend the surgery if you have Covid symptoms.
Please click on the link if you require any further coronavirus information.
Face Coverings when attending surgery:
Can we please advise the following to all patients attending the surgery:
- Patients to wear a face mask when attending the practice.
- Patients please attend just before your appointment time to avoid sitting around and observe social distancing when possible.
- Patients to attends appointments alone (there will be some exceptions to this rule, check when booking appointment if unsure)
- Patients will also be asked not to take their face covering off until told to by a clinician or when they have exited the building.
Thank you for your co operation
Welcome to Hetton Group Practice
Welcome to Hetton Group Practice.
Our Practice is highly patient focused and we have a multidisciplinary approach to patients’ health care. We aim to deliver the best for our patients by combining the skills of the practice team with other health and social care workers in the community.
We provide modern health care facilities and focus on continually improving the health of our patients and residents of the community.
This website is aimed at providing you with the important information about our practice, our services and our staff in addition to some other useful information and tools available for you to use. Please have a look around and send us any comments or suggestions if you like. We can use your comments and ideas to improve our online services and develop the content of the site accordingly.
A ‘healthy lifestyle’ is what we recommend:
- Stop smoking
- Eat a balanced diet with plenty of fruit and veg
- Exercise regularly
- Keep alcohol intake within recommended limits