Useful advice on COVID19:
From Monday 19th July 2021:
COVID-19 Vaccination Status
Restrictions in England – From 12 April
- Please click on the link below to find out more about Englands current restrictions etc.
- Roadmap_12April_Digital Roadmap Poster
The Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine: it’s safe, tested and it works
- Please click on the link below to read document on Astrazenica vaccine safety.
- Oxford AstraZeneca Vaccine Safety
Covid 19 – School / College
Germ Defence – Useful info RE: Covid / germs
- Germ Defence is an evidence-based behaviour change website that provides advice on infection control at home. www.germdefence.org
Useful services available during COVID-19
The link below is a very useful document containing links to various available services such as: mental health support, fitness and exercise links, carers/care setting information, activities for older people, training / learning opportunities, general health and information links, shopping support, COVID guidance, domestic abuse and housing support.
COVID-19 Available Services
COVID-19 and Holidays