Patient Access / Online Services
Once you have got your handout from your GP surgery you will need to go to the following web address to register:
The screenshot below shows the home screen of patient access (see key below)
- This is the form you will receive from surgery when you first come to register
- You will need to click the green register button and complete the relevant fields with the information provided in the handout you received.
- After you have fully registered you will have an ID and password which will enable you to sign in to your account (you will need to use these for future logins to your account, the green register button is only to be used for your initial set-up)
- Once you are registered, if you forget your username or password – there is a link on the page. Follow the instructions. If this fails – you may need to come to reception and ask for a re-set on your account (you will then be provided with a new handout)
- This help link takes you to FAQs and common problems that users may encounter – so you may be able to refer to this for guidance if you have any queries.