We have a range of skilled staff in addition to the qualified doctors at our practice. You can find out more about our dedicated team on this page:
We have 5 GPs here at Hetton Group Practice. Click here for more info/photos of our GPs.
Advanced Nurse Practitioners
We have 1 Advanced Nurse Practitioner (Nichola Waters) working alongside our GPs. Our Advanced Nurse Practitioner can see almost the same problems as our GP’s can with a few small exceptions (see below)
Nichola -no gynae problems or HRT. She can see children over the age of 3 months. Click here for more info/photo of our Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
We currently have 2 GP Registrars:
- Dr G James (Male)
- Dr R Tewari (Male)
As a training practice we take GP Registrars on a 6 month rotation. They are fully qualified and have already done training in hospitals.
You can expect them to provide a full range of GP services. If they are not certain about what to do they will ask more senior colleagues for advice.
- Nichola Waters (Advanced Nurse Practitioner)
- Joanne Manuel (Nurse Practitioner)
- Ann Turnbull – Practice Nurse
- Danielle Anderson – Practice Nurse
- Robyn Hampton – Trainee Nurse Practitioner
- Judith Young – Healthcare Assistant
- Caitlin Williams – Healthcare Assistant
- Rachel McClennan – Healthcare Assistant
- Carol Smith – Office Manager
- Emma Middleton – Deputy Office Manager