We have a range of skilled staff in addition to the qualified doctors at our practice. You can find out more about our dedicated team on this page:
We have 6 GPs here at Hetton Group Practice. See below for more info / photos of our GPs.
As a training practice we take GP Registrars on a 6 month rotation. They are fully qualified and have already done training in hospitals.
You can expect them to provide a full range of GP services. If they are not certain about what to do they will ask more senior colleagues for advice.
Currently at the practice we have the following registrars:
- Dr N Oyebade (Female GP Registrar)
- Dr M Ratcliffe (Male GP Registrar)
- Dr S Shah (Female GP Registrar)
- Sally – Nurse Practitioner
- Ann – Practice Nurse
- Lisa – Practice Nurse
- Judith – Health Care Assistant
- Liza – Health Care Assistant
The chart below shows the days our GPs, Pharmacist and Nurse Practitioner are available at the surgery:
- Practice Manager – Emma Middleton BA (Hons) CMgr MCMI
- Office Manager – Carol Smith
- Deputy Office Manager – Lucy Tipton
As well as GPs, Registrars, Nursing staff and management listed above we also currently have 19 reception and admin staff members.
We also have a Clinical Pharmacist and Medicine Management Manager as part of our team.
See bio below for more information about our practice pharmacist and her role within the practice.
See bio below for info on Lynzie, our Practice Pharmacist